Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playing Around


A quick disclaimer: I didn't actually take this photo, it's from our engagement pictures, taken by our wedding photographer, Matthew Stone. But, I did do the processing in photoshop. That's right PHOTOSHOP. James gets a KILLER student discount on it, (80% off!) and so as a belated Christmas present, we got it. I know, I am so spoiled, but my needs have outgrown Photoshop elements...
Anyways, since I'll be able to produce better quality images post-production, I will be increasing my prices (see sidebar for details). The MBA student discount will remain the same. I will also be offering the option of ordering elargements through me (I will put up a price list ASAP).
The much needed Photoshop how-to books are on the way ( I swear I could single-handedly keep Amazon in business), and so I expect my skills to be much improved in the near future.
But, for a first stab at it, I'm pleased.

1 comment: