Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cute, Even If I Do Say So Myself

Please excuse me while I post 30 million pictures of my adorable youngest son.













**As a side note, this is the direction that I want to take my photography. While I enjoy doing family portraits, my heart is in photographing children. Someday, I would like to go to people's homes and photograph their children in their natural environments. There is just something so refreshing about the un-posed spontaneity that you can only get in your own home, utilizing beautiful natural light. **

1 comment:

  1. So cute and cuddly!! Look at those fat rolls. Dont' you just want to squeeze him? Um! And, I love the bug rocker chair. We have to hit Draper again in the spring. Oh, and his hippy pants...what were they, fuzzy bunz? They are so cute in the pictures. And yeah, that's what's important, having a cute diaper.

    ReplyDelete