Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Before and After

I always think it's fun to see photographers' "before" pictures, so here are two of mine. The color pictures are straight out of the camera. I haven't done anything to them, and the "afters" are once I've processed them as black and white (obviously) :). Black and white photos are by far my favorite. I don't use any actions when processing black and whites (I use a couple when doing color). I do all the processing using levels, curves, and brightness/contrast. If I get a free minute, I'll post how I do it in a little tutorial.



3 comments:

  1. I actually like the color ones too. She is just a stinkin' cutie no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I wonder which two actions you use in color. I have PhotoShop cs4 but don't take portraits - mine are birds and things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!

    i also have those bows for elena!

    ReplyDelete