Thursday, February 5, 2009

First of all, I want to say thank you for everyone's support and referrals. For all the families that I've done pictures for, you've all been incredible, positive, and a huge help to me. Thank you.

But as much as I love photography, I'm at a point in my life right now (three young children, and a husband going to school full-time to get his MBA) where I feel like I can't devote the time and energy it takes to do really well in this field. Something ends up getting sacrificed, and I can't let that be my family.

So, I'm taking a break. I am still doing the shoots that I already have scheduled, but I won't be taking on anymore clients for the next little while.

Please continue to check back often! Though I won't be doing portraits, I will still be doing photography, so I will be posting regularly.

Thanks again!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, sad day. Does this mean you wouldn't want to drive to Morgan and do a shot of my fam on Presidents' day weekend? We had a shindig all planned...oh well, get out the tripod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pss. Totally unrelated to your blog, but while I type, BJ is rubbing my back. SOOO... I better keep typing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. I am impressed that you are able to cut back when you see the need. NOT a trait of mine. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. psss. BJ says, "where's KiKi?(Ethan)?" Apparently he thinks there aren't enough pictures of him.

    ReplyDelete